Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Obama Night

Wow, I guess if you have enought of the peoples money you can be on TV. It shows me that here is a man that is all fluff and no filling.

It makes me really stand back and examine the true colors of Obama. Here I am in a little town worrying about how to pay my next months bills, and there he goes, spending millions just to WIN and influence people. Where is this country going????? I will not even get into the fact that it set back our beloved baseball.

Comments????????????

1 comment:

Sean said...

I missed it, I went to bed early. I had to be at work in the morning.

And it didn't set back baseball, it just cut out the pre-game gibber-jabber that no one likes anyhow.

I will watch it online sometime soon when I get a chance.

Regardless, I am tired of the whole election.